Visa Debit Card
Our VISA Check Card combines our share draft account with the convenience and versatility of a credit card. It can be used for purchases or cash and it is accepted everywhere VISA is accepted.
Our VISA Check Card has no monthly fee and it draws money from your share draft account, so no interest charges apply when used this way.
The VISA Check Card is available with our share draft accounts and it can be used at ATMs and Point-of-Sale locations (POS) at some retail stores for withdrawals from your member accounts. Please note that ATM fees may apply at non-institutional ATMs.
Our Kingsville and Falfurrias ATMs accept deposits. Deposits can be made via cash or check.
You can locate a surcharge-free ATM near you using this button
You don’t have to stand in line or even drive around to make deposits!
We can arrange to have your payroll, Social Security, pension or any other recurring check deposited directly into your credit union accounts, providing you convenience and quick access to your money.
- Be aware of your surroundings, particularly at night.
- Consider someone accompanies you when the ATM or night deposit facility is used after dark.
Close the entry door of any ATM facility equipped with a door.
- If another person is uncomfortably close to you at the time of your transaction, ask the person to step back before you complete your transaction. If it is after the regular hours of the financial institution and you are using an ATM, do not permit entrance to any person you do not know.
- Refrain from displaying your cash at the ATM or night deposit facility. As soon as your transaction is completed, place your money in your purse or wallet. Count the cash later in the safety of your car or home.
- If you notice anything suspicious at the ATM or night deposit facility, consider using another ATM or night deposit facility or coming back later. If you are in the middle of a transaction and you notice something suspicious, cancel the transaction, take your card or deposit envelope, and leave.
- If you are followed after making a transaction, go to the nearest public area where people are located.
Do not write your personal identification number (PIN) or access code on your ATM card.
- Report all crimes to law enforcement officials immediately. If emergency assistance is needed, call the police from the nearest available public telephone.